4 sizes of CO2 cartridges (50 CC, 60 CC, 85cc and 100 CC) which allow to provide effective protection according to the airbag volume. Suitable for all motorcycle and equestrian airbag vest and jackets that use a mechanical (lanyard) trigger. Please make sure you purchase the correct size canister for your vest / jacket.
The system can be reactivated by yourself within a few minutes without any special knowledge required. In the event of a fall, replace the empty cartridge with a new one of the same capacity of the Helite brand. The size of the cartridge is proportional to the size of the airbag.
We remind you that Helite cartridges come with a 10 year warranty and do not have an expiry date.rnrnOne cartridge is always included with your airbag. We recommend to have one additional cartridge that you can quickly replace in case of fall.
Helite cartridges come with a 10 year warranty.
For safety reasons, we ask you to check your airbag on an annual basis:
Unscrew and weigh your CO2 cartridge on a scale. Please make sure it is approximately +/- 3g for 50CC and 60CC cartridges or +/- 5g for 100CC cartridges to the weight written on your cartridge (Helite sticker on the cartridge).
Please find below some precautions for your cartridges:
- Use only Helite brand cartridges.
- The cartridge is for single use only. You must replace the cartridge with the same type after each inflation.
- If rust or other corrosive marks appear on the outer surface of the cartridge, change it immediately and contact us.
- The cartridge should be stored and used in temperatures below 45°C. Do not expose the full cartridges for a long time to high temperatures (in direct sunlight, near a radiator, etc.).
- The cartridge must be used at a temperature over 0°C. If stored under 0°C, warm up before use or replace it with a cartridge stored at room temperature.
- Avoid shocks to the cartridge, this could damage it.
- The used or damaged cartridge will have to be recycled or disposed in accordance with your country’s legislation